Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What size of a group do you work with?
A: We will work with groups from five to five-thousand. We need to know the expected size of your group so that we can tailor our presentation to fit for you.
Q: What level of people do you work with?
A: We speak to every one from entry-level employees to CEOs. Most often, groups have mixed levels.
Q: How long is your typical program?
A: Different types of presentations have different lengths. Keynotes and entertainment is generally 30 to 90 minutes. Workshops can last 3 hours (half-day) or 7 hours (full-days).
Q: How do I find out if you address a particular topic?
A: Talk to us and if we aren’t a good fit for your event or topic we will recommend someone else that may be. We only accept engagements where we believe you will be pleased with the results.
Q: Will you customize your program for our organization?
A: Each program we give is customized to fit your needs.
Q: How much do you charge? What are your fees?
A: Fees vary, depending on how you use our services. Here are some variables to consider when planning your meeting and creating a budget:
- The type of presentation…keynote, general session, or breakout workshop
- Multiple presentations…different or same-presentation repeated. Referral bookings nearby or on the same day.
- Length of presentation…or length of time required between setup and performance.
- Location or venue…where the meeting is held, travel, the type of organization, and number of people.
- Licensing fee…for permission to audio or video tape our presentations.
- Customization…fee for going above and beyond a personalized program.
- Terms…to reserve our programs we require full up front payment.
Here are some pricing guidelines:
- A typical investment in our presentations might run between $2,000-$10,000.
- Consulting is billed at $200/hour.
- Walk-around magic is $300/hour with a minimum of 2 hours.
- In-home entertainment programs (birthday parties, etc.) are a minimum of $500.
Q: What if we can’t afford your fees?
A: We are happy to discuss options. Here are some ideas:
- Work with another department within your organization and do two events in the same day. We can discount the second presentation and the total cost will be lower.
- Share the cost with another organization in your community.
- Find a sponsor. A lot of companies will contribute toward our fee in exchange for their name at the event and building a stronger relationship with your organization.
- Find a less-experienced speaker. There are some good ones out there.
- Find a less-experienced consultant. Due to our broad and extensive experience base, we often complete your project in far fewer hours.
- We occasionally do programs for charity events which we take on a case-by-case basis.
Q: Where do we go from here?
A: Fill out a presentation request and we will work with you to see if we are a good fit for your event.
Q: Is it OK for a Christian to do “magic”?
A: See here for a detailed discussion of this question.