Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What size of a group do you work with?
A: We will work with groups from five to five-thousand. We need to know the expected size of your group so that we can tailor our presentation to fit for you.
Q: What level of people do you work with?
A: We speak to every one from entry-level employees to CEOs. Most often, groups have mixed levels.
Q: How long is your typical program?
A: Different types of presentations have different lengths. Keynotes and entertainment is generally 30 to 90 minutes. Workshops can last 3 hours (half-day) or 7 hours (full-days).
Q: How do I find out if you address a particular topic?
A: Talk to us and if we aren’t a good fit for your event or topic we will recommend someone else that may be. We only accept engagements where we believe you will be pleased with the results.
Q: Will you customize your program for our organization?
A: Each program we give is customized to fit your needs.
Q: How much do you charge? What are your fees?
A: Fees vary, depending on how you use our services. Here are some variables to consider when planning your meeting and creating a budget:
- The type of presentation…keynote, general session, or breakout workshop
- Multiple presentations…different or same-presentation repeated. Referral bookings nearby or on the same day.
- Length of presentation…or length of time required between setup and performance.
- Location or venue…where the meeting is held, travel, the type of organization, and number of people.
- Licensing fee…for permission to audio or video tape our presentations.
- Customization…fee for going above and beyond a personalized program.
- Terms…to reserve our programs we require full up front payment.
Here are some pricing guidelines:
- A typical investment in our presentations might run between $2,500-$6,000. For some organizations, associations, or franchisors, the investment could increase, based on the variables chosen. Please call us directly to discuss how we can meet the best of what you need and want for your people.
- Consulting is billed at $175/hour.
- Walk-around magic is $300/hour with a minimum of 2 hours.
- In-home entertainment programs (birthday parties, etc.) are a minimum of $500.
Q: What if we can’t afford your fees?
A: We are happy to discuss options. Here are some ideas:
- Work with another department within your organization and do two events in the same day. We can discount the second presentation and the total cost will be lower.
- Share the cost with another organization in your community.
- Find a sponsor. A lot of companies will contribute toward our fee in exchange for their name at the event and building a stronger relationship with your organization.
- Find a less-experienced speaker. There are some good ones out there.
- Find a less-experienced consultant. Due to our broad and extensive experience base, we often complete your project in far fewer hours.
- We occasionally do programs for charity events which we take on a case-by-case basis.
Q: Where do we go from here?
A: Make a decision to see if we are the right fit for your organization. Fill out a presentation request and we will work with you.
Q: Is it OK for a Christian to do “magic”?
A: See here for a detailed discussion of this question.